Offering premium solid tops, the LÂG Tramontane 200 Range brings together a world of woods to create superb-sounding instruments. StudioLâg Plus electronics and Nanoflex pickups are used throughout. Finely crafted, these instruments are ideal for the guitar enthusiast or the on-the-road professional.
The T200 Series offers an elegant French Satin finish. Solid Red Cedar tops are expertly matched to the Mahogany backs and sides using rosewood and maple binding.
The result is an instrument possessing a balanced, vibrant sound.
- Headstock: Solid Indonesian Rosewood, linseed oil finish, with Lâg Maple Logo inlay
- Machine Heads: Lubricated High Precision Satin Black, with Satin Black tulip buttons
- Top Nut: Black Graphite 43mm
- Truss Rod: 2-way System
- Neck: Mahogany French Satin finish
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood, Radius 400mm
- Frets: 20, Silver-Nickel, Medium type
- Top: Solid Red Cedar
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Bindings: Rosewood + Maple
- Body Thickness: Bottom 120mm - Neck 97mm
- Rosette: Rosewood with Maple, with Occitania cross
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood with Black Resin compensated saddle
- Finish: French Satin
- Strings: D'Addario Bronze 80/20 LIGHT gauge 012-053